It brings light to Snowy!
Why I decided to post this today, it was due to my personal matters that is more important to solve first and now it is solved. Thanks to God for helping me!
Once again, we want to sincerely thank all who had been with us during this trying period, trusting our professionalism, supporting us with their heart-warming messages and calls and also all those who has been silently support us with all their hearts and prayers...
** When I try to reply and send message to Nitzens from her Facebook , it has been block me! "She is a social media expert"! Why block me, where I'm showing proof? So manything to hide!
She explained in her Facebook, she loves and treats her dog like “her baby”!
- (See Videos) “But 我照样的跟它打!”
What did she use to torture “her baby”, Snowy? (See Videos)
- Training tool (Slip Leash)” was used for about 2 months
Slip Collar! Is this a Choke Collar?
** Based on our training experiences for over twenty years, as an ethical trainer/ school, we DISCOURAGED puppies below 6 months old or dogs that has breathing problems to use “choke chain” or “Slip Collar” as all my customers knew about it.
- Why use a “slip collar” at this young age, do you think is ok ?
* If I will to torture or kill a puppy/ dog, I will encourage this owner to keep beating or hit Snowy!
I hope all dog lovers, Animal & Veterinary Service (AVS formally AVA) or any of the animal welfare group will look into the above whether beating a puppy and using slip collar is ok for Snowy!
Do you think Snowy can survive with this?
* From 3-4 mins she changed to 2-4 mins!
Ask yourself, if you conduct a swimming lesson and you already dismissed the class. Once you left the pool for 20 mins, anything goes wrong with the kid(s), is the swimming instructor responsible for it?
Our Second day training usually (1.5 to 2 hours)
- Recap what owner don't know on first day
- Basic grooming
- Outdoor obedience
- Tricks (option)
* For this case owner insisted Snowy to be trained on the Meaty Bone aggressiveness & Food Sit Stay. (for food sit stay we will advise owner that those can't do, leave it to the person that can do first and one cannot be overdo in this type of training)
Owner's Husband walking home with Snowy
May I asked using a Slip Collar (Choke Collar) for a young puppy for months, is this Consider "Strangulating" ?
Netizens that help her speculate that we are irresponsible, show no concern and don’t bother/care about Snowy!
to welcome you?
Non-cardiogenic pulmonary oedema
- Earlier before training and during enquires, she was not honest to review her puppy Snowy had aggressive problem till she confirmed her training, as Snowy kept biting till she could not hide the problem anymore then she mentioned that dog has slight aggression from her text message!
- First day, Snowy was aggressive, she just let him approached me without leash no one can touch Snowy as he will bite, almost finished lesson she saw results (then started to review her dog bite her husband, and her friend try to pin down him and was beaten)
- During the second lesson, Snowy barked at neighbour’s kids told to stop him, she said "Don’t care, they always disturb him"
- Owner reviewed on second day after the basic grooming, Snowy bite the groomer’s face, as she could not bathe him due to his aggressiveness and she had to send him for weekly bath and Snowy had 3 ex-trainers before me.
- I’ve got bitten on first day, no plasters was offered!
- Second day he bite me again, more serious this time.I use my own plasters again and she said it was a" minor injury" but my assistant help me up with the wound, what she cared for was how many holes had Snowy bite me.
** Based on her opinion,Snowy bites me is minor or barks at others is ok... if minor why do i need my assistant to attend to my wound as she mentioned in her FB.
#puppyinteractive #puppyinteractivetraining #animalveterinaryservice #avs #smallclaimtribunals #japanesespitz #mothership #goodyfeed #jessneo #neopeiying #neopeiyingjess #jessneopeiying #animalwelfare #dogtrainerins’poreallegedlyinjuredpuppyafterpinningittothegroundduringtraining